What to Expect from Worship
What to Expect in Worship
- Friendly, welcoming people from all walks of life: young adults to retired grandparents, business owners to farmers, GEDs to PhDs, etc.
- A variety of attire: Carhart overalls, dresses, skinny jeans, suits, etc. Come as you are!
- Interactive, meaningful, and family-friendly worship that lasts 45-60 minutes.
- Mix of contemporary worship songs and traditional hymns
- For Children: a weekly 3-min children's sermon, a special "worship blanket" for families with little ones, and optional staffed nursery with paid, trained staffed (mandatory background checks) for little ones under 4.
- Projected visuals and songs on large screens
- Coffee and refreshments after worship
- Communion every first Sunday of the month
- Special seasonal music and instrumental accompaniments
For Individuals with Disabilities, Dietary Restrictions, & Other Needs
- Affirming and inclusive community
- Gluten-free bread & non-alcoholic grape juice for communion
- Assistance with your wheelchair or walker, as well as a modern elevator to reach each floor
- Ample seating: some chairs with individual armrests for ease of sitting and standing
- Accessible bathrooms and common areas
- A family-sized private bathroom on both the upper and lower level of the church
- A private "library" with adjustable audio-access to the Sanctuary for nursing mothers, as well as individuals with audio, visual, and/or olfactory sensitivities