What to Expect from Worship
What to Expect in Worship
- interactive, family-friendly worship at 9:30 am on Sunday mornings
- meaningful worship that lasts about 1 hour
- children in worship with a weekly children's sermon, a special "worship blanket" for families with little ones, and optional staffed nursery with paid, trained staffed (mandatory background checks). To learn more about Sunday mornings for kids, read on here...
- mix of contemporary songs, hymns, congregational singing and choir
- special seasonal music and instrumental accompaniment
- projected visuals and songs on large screens
- coffee and refreshments after worship
- assistance with your wheelchair or walker, a modern elevator to reach each floor
- ample seating, some chairs with individual armrests for ease of sitting and standing
- accessible bathrooms and common areas
- people from all walks of life, educators to retired grandparents to business owners to farmers, dressed in Carhart overalls to a suit and tie -- come as you are!
- Sunday School for every age at 8:30am September - May
- opportunities to give financial gifts in worship or online, and opportunities to give of time and talent throughout the week in areas where you feel called and gifted